Our online shopping cart is a custom made extension for the Typo3 content management system.
The following sections are available in the shopping cart:
- Users & Distributors: when users register online, they can be assigned to a distributor. Every distributor can have a different pricing scheme.
- Storefront: the area of the Web store that is accessed by visitors to the online shop. Category, product, and other pages (e.g., search, bestsellers, etc.) are dynamically generated by the software based on the information saved in the store database. The look of the storefront can normally be changed by the store owner so that it merges with the rest of the web site.
- Administration: the area of the Web store that is accessed by the merchant to manage the online shop. In this section, the store manager can add and edit products, categories, discounts, shipping and payment settings, etc.
- Quotes: allow customers to save quotes. These quotes are usually valid for 60 days. Quotes an also be used as pro-forma invoices.
- Orders: keeps a records of all the orders in the online shop. Customers can revisit past orders.
Example shopping cart sites: